A blog about Christian Maloof's adventures in race car driving, from NASA to Grand-Am.

About Me

My photo
This is my first season racing in the Grand-Am KONI ST Sports Car Challenge with Team Freedom Autosport and co-driver Mark White.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Christian Goes to Race School

After only one season I had the opportunity to attend the Skip Barber Race School in California. I joined great friend Will Pearson and soon to be great friend Chuck Price for the wagons west.

Good Times!!! There is nothing wrong with Norhtern California, Race Cars and Friends.

Race school proved to be a huge step in my driving development. Once back in the car at home, I was had better vision, control and smoothness.

Later, in 2003, I returned to instruct in the Audi, truly an experience.


No comments: